I do love when something new and fun lands on my plate. I have been asked to write for Catpunk. Just FYI, the site is currently being built so it’s still a work n progress. Even so, it’ll give you a good idea of what’s going on. Unlike my other projects, this time I’m creating a fictional history for an NFT. The acronym stands for non fungible token.That means you get something unique, i.e. non-fungible or not capable of being duplicated, attached to the value of a bitcoin. Bitcoin is a type of crypto currency, also known as a blockchain, that is the digital equivalent of the gold standard. There is a set amount that can be made and after that all you can do is trade for them.
The Catpunk NFTs will be based on the Solana blockchain. Over two thousand people buy or trade this currency every second. That’s a lot of people.
And each and every one of them will get the opportunity to visit Paw City and catch up on the world I’m creating. This is going to be a fun project. I hope you’ll bookmark it and follow along.
A few of you asked me to share the fan reviews again. I am happy to do so. Just remember, all my newsletters are memorialized on my blog and there’s a handy search engine to help you find what you’re looking for.
Winner of the Best SciFi Novel of 2020 on the Critters Reader’s Poll.
* – A nonstop thrill ride
* – Fascinating and terrifying
* – The best damn thing I’ve ever read
* – The Desert Eagle seems like overkill for a close shot, but I have no complaints
* – I’m buying popcorn now for when this hits the big screen
The Brittle Riders Series or its Omnibus Edition
* – Some of the best world building I’ve ever encountered
* – It sympathetically manages to bridge the gap between faith and technology
* – McCormick packs more in twelve words than others do in twelve paragraphs
* – Fuck McCormick, he made me cry when a cockroach died
* – When I hit book three I surrendered. I had no clue what was going to happen, but I needed to find out
Goptri of the Mists: Kitaab Ek
* – There’s a horny squid and nukes. What more could I ask for?
* – I never considered giving my spouse a year’s worth of meat for our anniversary
* – Okay, wow, did not see this villain coming
* – Relentless and riveting
* – He’s always been LGBTQIA+ friendly, but this subtly raises the bar and I, for one, am thrilled
If I’ve written something you liked, you can always leave a review on my GoodReads page. You can also post questions, check out my suggestions, and have more fun than you might imagine.
Until next week, please stay safe, sane, and inside as much as possible. I’ve grown kind of fond of you.